My Wife's Sister



We knew that things hadn't being too well between my sister in law and her husband but it was still a surprise the day he left her. While my wife and her sister were very close, I didn't really know her that well as we weren't a particularly close family.


It was the first time Karen had been alone after many years of marriage and her ex had done nearly everything, so she was in real need of help and support. My wife, Laura, asked me to go round and do odd jobs for her and to help her sort her finances. They had been mid way through renovating their house when he left.



As the weeks passed, I spent hours on evenings and weekends at Karen's house helping out and we started to grow closer and closer.



Karen was in her 40's and really quite attractive. She was quite petite with strawberry blonde hair and small, pert breasts that matched her small frame. She was quite different to Laura who was taller and curvy.



We had been getting very comfortable in each other's company and after finishing whatever work needed doing on her house we would have a coffee and a chat. I suppose she needed company as much as anything.



My wife was away a lot with work, and on the night in question she had been away for a week and was to be away at least another two weeks. I had been going over to Karen's house every night to work on her new kitchen.



While I worked, Karen was upstairs having a bath. She came downstairs in a bathrobe just as I was finishing up for the evening, and she made us both a coffee.



We sat together on the sofa, slowly drinking the coffee and talking. As we talked, I couldn't help but notice the way her robe opened a little each time she moved to put her cup down. She looked great.



Conversation eventually turned to her ex. Since he'd left her confidence had taken a dive and she told me how she felt so unattractive. After all, he had left her.



I told her that whatever their problems may have been it wasn't her appearance. She was a beautiful woman and the day would come when he regretted his actions.



Karen hugged me, and as she did I could feel her bare body throughthe robe and became painfully aware that I was getting turned on by her, my cock starting to stiffen in my trousers. The hug lasted longer than it should for just a friendly one, and as she finally, slowly, moved away our eyes met and locked.



She slowly brought her face back towards me, and we kissed. 



It was slow and tentative at first, slowly building as her tongue probed my mouth. 



I knew this was wrong, she was feeling lonely and vulnerable, but as the kiss intensified, there was no way I could stop myself.



My hand went to her face, gently stroking her cheek, before moving down her neck and parting her robe to cup one of her beautiful breasts.



She moaned at the touch and so I let my hand run down along her side, along the outside of her upper leg, before coming back up the inside of her thigh to her shaved pussy.



I let my hand rest on her, the heel of my palm pressing just above her pulsing clitoris and my fingers on her puffy pussy lips. She pushed up against my hand, grinding herself against it.



Her hand moved to my lap and she rubbed at my stiffening cock through my pants before unzipping them and pulling it out.



I slipped two fingers in to her rapidly moistening cunt, while my thumb circled and played with her clit, and she stroked my cock with a steadily growing intensity.



I badly needed to taste her.



I got off the sofa and keeled between her legs, burying my face in her freshly bathed pussy. She tasted heavenly as I alternated from her clit to her labia to proving inside her with my tongue. It wasn't long before she was pushing my head into her with all her strength, clamping it in place with her thighs.



She shuddered to an orgasm, pushing my face from her sensitive clitoris and now dripping wet pussy.



I got off my knees and angled my cock at her glistening wet hole. I looked at her face, and she smiled at me spreading her legs farther apart.



I eased in to her, feeling her hot, wet pussy engulfing my cock. She was contracting her pelvic muscles and milking me for all she was worth.



I got into my stride and really started to pump my cock in and out for all I was worth.



Karen became more and more vocal, she groaned and moaned and surprised me when she started to let out a stream of profanity - "fuck me, fuck me hard, get that cock right in, I want my cunt full of your cum".



I pulled her legs up over my shoulders and pushed as deeply into her as I could. My pelvic bone was hitting her clit hard and fast and she moved herself up to meet each thrust.



She was almost screaming as my cum started to shoot inside her.



After cumming, I lay on top of her with my slowly defeating cock still inside her. Both of us were red and panting and the room felt hot with our heat.



As we both started to recover, Karen whispered coyly



"Do you need to go home, it's going to be another couple of weeks before Laura is back"...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wild Wild Beach

Redemption